Tuesday, January 12, 2016

State of the Blog: Thanks, Where I've Been & Where I'm Going

Description: Scrabble game tiles with the letters M, S, S, N and G lay against
a concrete wall. Image courtesy of Caleb Roenigk.

So, a lot of changes happened between September of last year and now. I moved into a 2 bedroom apartment, was attending college while also working two jobs plus freelancing work, and faced a number of personal crises. I ended up having to drop from full time college courseloads to part-time hours, and then drop out of college altogether for the indeterminate future (which also ended one of those jobs). I also finished work with one large freelance client, temporarily helped foster a cat, and launched a call for submissions for an Undertale fanzine that ended up getting about 112 submissions from all around the world.

There's been a lot of changes fr me personally, and that led to some things falling apart, and some  things falling by the wayside as I had to regroup, refocus, and re-energize. What does that mean for The Code? I'm going to be blogging again, but the number of posts per week are going to go from 2 posts a day to about five a week. There may be a little more, there may be a little less. I'm still working with The Munchausen Society to raise money for charity as well as try a few video shorts on youtube, among other things.

If you're interested in helping out, you can share interesting articles on social media, click on any relevant ads displayed, drop me a tip of any amount via the paypal link here



or contribute via my Patreon for as little as a dollar a month.

Speaking of, I have some new suporters via Patreon that I'd like to thank right now:
Thanks from the bottom of my heart to everyone that's supported me and stuck with the blog. Here's to a new year together!

No comments:

Share This Post