See the above picture? That's going to a patron this month who is supporting my work at the "Surprise Mystery Care Package" level. I make a custom surprise care package every month and send it out.
The Code is helped by the patrons I just thanked. In addition to geek ephemera and escotericaI use this blog to focuse on marginalized voices and perspectives and advocates for more inclusiveness in media fandoms and sub-cultures.
I also create experimental electronic music and art prints & apparel under the name lowercase t and perform improvisational readings with the Overly Dramatic Readers.
I also help people!
- I co-host several charity fundraisers with The Munchausen Society every year
- Advocate for strong anti-harassment policies and safe spaces at conventions
- Organize public relations, media outreach, recorded an audio book & designed the website for a disabled dad's panel on disability for Bronycon; it was so successful he was invited back 2 more times!
- Write personal essays on being a male survivor of abuse
- Make business cards for everyone from artists to computer engineers
- Ghost-written over 200 articles for Textbroker clients
I have rewards for every single support level I offer, too!