Monday, August 11, 2014

Blog Note: "Retro Reposts"

For a period of several years, I wrote articles for Associated Content, and in 2010, I was made a paid Featured Contributor to the Video Games section. Associated Content was later purchased by Yahoo! Yahoo! eventually re-branded Associated Content as Yahoo! Voices, and the Yahoo! Voices program finally ended last month. This also means that my work there will no longer be able to be veiwed at the original web address.

To keep a continuing record of my previous writing and save it from vanishing into the ether, I'm going to be reposting my work here for Associated Content/Yahoo under the label "Retro Repost", which you can browse the articles tagged as such here.

There may be the occasional publishing hiccup as I migrate these articles to The Code. I thank you all in advance for your patience.

No comments:

Share This Post